[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.1.0 Released

The Pulp 2.1.0 release is now available in our stable repositories. More information can be found on the project website:

http://www.pulpproject.org/2013/04/05/pulp-2-1-0-released/

Thank you and congratulations to the entire team for all of the hard work that went into this release. This is our first release since moving to the 3 month release cycle and I'm very happy with the results.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp