[Pulp-list] managing users and roles

Hello Experts,

i have created role called consumer-admin in pulp and tried to assign permission CRUDE for /consumers/ api.

but when i try to install package using below command

pulp-admin rpm consumer package install ......   to install package it give me authentication failure ..

what's wrong .. ?  is that /consumers/ resource is not correct ?

1) how to manage role so that users can do the installation on particular consumers only
2) how can we create permissions so that users can install, uninstall, update packages from particular repository only.

Regards,