[Pulp-list] triggered node sync?

Hi Guys,

It'd be nice if there was an option to auto-node-sync when a repo on
the parent changes. Essentially having any child nodes updated to
reflect the changes as quickly as possible. As it is the mean time to
deployment from our build server to our repositories is too high.

Any suggestions on how to do this or at a minimum schedule node syncs
would be appreciated. (pulp 2.1 beta).

Thanks,
Ryan