[Pulp-list] RHEL 5 & 6 pulp repos, where can I find *comps-rhel6-Server.xml files?

Hi All:

I have a working pulp 2.2.0 setup, and it is synced with a number of different RHEL 5 and 6 repos from RedHat (Server, debug, eus, etc.). Under RHEL5, I can find the *comps-rhel5-server*.xml files. This file has the definitions for the different software groupings that kickstart/anaconda uses (i.e. base, workstation).

So, my question is, where I can find this for RHEL6 (or, what/how do I change my Sync's to include them).

Thanks in advance,

Paul