[Pulp-list] Directory listings via HTTP extremely slow

Hi,

Does anyone have a problem with directory listings via HTTP being extremely slow for large repos (RHEL6, etc)?  For instance, clicking on a repo that has ~8000 packages can take 2-4minutes to actually load/display.  I haven't had this problem with other non-Pulp repos that are hosted on Apache as well (mrepo, etc).

I'm wondering if it's related to how Pulp stores the packages and symlinks on the filesystem.  This particular Pulp server has 8 cores and 4GB of RAM.

Thanks,

Josh