Re: [Pulp-list] Directory listings via HTTP extremely slow

Yes, I’ve noticed this as well. My repos are stored on NFS, which I’m sure doesn’t help either. Fortunately, it only appears to affect browsing the repo and doesn’t impact the serving of packages to yum clients. I don’t think it’s just pulp though as the OEL public repo takes a few minutes to display in my browser as well.

-Bryce