[Pulp-list] Running pulp without ssl

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 13:20:40 UTC 2013

In theory, this should be possible by adjusting the apache config. However, keep in mind that the command-line interface is really just a REST client, and so it would be sending auth credentials in the clear.

If you just want to serve all content without ssl, but are willing to keep the REST API behind ssl, that's much easier. You can use the global distributor config to set a default of publishing by http. Create a file /etc/pulp/distributor/yum_distributor.json containing a JSON object of settings from here: http://pulp-rpm-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.3/yum-plugins.html#yum-distributor

Michael