[Pulp-list] Consumer info

Is it possible to get detailed reports about consumers? On the pulpproject.org page is says "Pulp server… reports on what content is on each consumer." I can't find anything in recent docs that shows how this might be done. I have also looked through the pulp-admin and pulp-consumer help output and don't see any evident options. It seems like querying consumers for package versions would be a common thing an admin would want to do. Can someone steer me in the right direction, please?