[Pulp-list] line lengths in pulp

While reviewing pull requests recently, I saw code with lines lengths exceeding the width of the code review pane in github. This width appears to be 110 characters. Many of these lines were far longer and since the scrollbar is at the bottom, this can be very annoying.

Does anyone know if this width can be changed in github? Making the window wider does not seem to help. If not, I propose a coding guideline in pulp that requires lines to be <= 110 characters for this reason.