[Pulp-list] pulp-admin repo copy --recursive and multiple source repo's?

I've started exploring the repo operations past doing syncing and copy
is one I've been working with.

I found the --recursive option and was not seeing a way to have it
work wiht multiple source repo's.

for example If I copy the puppelabs puppet rpm it will need deps from
both the rhel6 and rhel6-optional repo's...

Is there a way to do this or would I have to build something on top
of pulp to do the dep checking and the like?

Steve