[Pulp-list] pulp 1.1.14 source rpm available?

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 14:42:37 UTC 2013

On 02/08/2013 05:11 PM, Andreas Piesk wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> i'm looking for the pulp 1.1.14 source rpm in order to rebuild exactly this version with some
> additional patches and plugins. Is it available? If yes, where? If no, why not?
>
> Thanks.
>
> regards,
> -ap

We've been meaning to but haven't yet set up our build process to create
a source repository for our builds. However, it shouldn't be hard for
you to recreate the release from out git checkout.

I'd suggest starting at our pulp_v1 branch, found in github:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/tree/pulp_v1

You can fork it directly from github and do with it what you need to.
That branch corresponds to version 1.1.15.

If you need to stay on 1.1.14, the tag you're looking for is: pulp-1.1.14-1

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp