Re: [Pulp-list] RFC: Should the migration system apply all migrations to new systems?

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013, Randy Barlow wrote:
I have an RFC for you around this question:

Should our migration system be altered to apply historical migrations to new installations?

<crickets>

I'm going to interpret the silence to my post as everyone being
enthusiastically in support of my plan, and I will implement it
immediately!

--
Randy Barlow