Re: [Pulp-list] pulp v1 vs pulp v2 rpm repo sync times

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013, Mike McCune wrote:
so, by default it is *really* bad, with a bit of tuning it gets much better but is still slower than Pulp V1

Ah, interesting. There have been many changes to the pulp_rpm package
since my testing in December, and it is likely that we are not thrashing
the CPU as much as we were then with the threads.

For now, I'd recommend explicitly setting the number of threads to a
value higher than 1 until we can investigate these things more
thoroughly. Thanks!

--
Randy Barlow