Re: [Pulp-list] Yum - Error: database disk image is malformed when pulp repo is bound to host

On 01/17/2013 08:00 PM, Steven Roberts wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:16:34PM +0000, Golden, Joel wrote:
Whenever a yum search is performed on a consumer that is bound to this
repo, yum errors with "Error: database disk image is malformed".  I
have deleted the repo, recreated it, and executed the following on the
host:  yum clean all, rm /var/lib/rpm/__db.00*, rpm --rebuilddb, and
still get the error.  Oddly enough, yum list and install work.

It seems to be isolated to RHEL 6 clients as I do not get this error
on a RHEL 5 client running the same consumer version.

I am getting the same behavior on my rhel 6 test client.  I'm thinking
maybe someinfo inthe publish side of things isn't making a fully happy
sqllite DB?

Joel, have you filed a bug yet on this?

Please do file a bug on this. Also please include the OS your server is running on (annoyingly, the behavior of creating these can vary based on different versions).

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp