[Pulp-list] Yum - Error: database disk image is malformed when pulp repo is bound to host

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 15:06:22 UTC 2013

On 01/18/2013 10:02 AM, Joe Ruggiero wrote:
> I am also experiencing this behavior with the Epel 6 repo on CentOS 6.2 machines. As soon as I disable the epel repo, yum search is happy again.
>
> If I can provide any more information please let me know, or ping jruggiero in the irc channel.

Thanks for the offer Joe. We may be taking you up on this soon.

I have someone looking into it soon. We are nearly done with a critical
bug fix release that I'm going to hold off on to see about getting this
fix included. I'll keep you all posted as we investigate.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp