Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp 2.0.7 Released

On 01/24/2013 03:23 PM, Pier, Bryce wrote:
This doesn't appear to fix the EPEL repo problems.

I meant to dig up that thread and reply to it too. We've only just reproduced the issue internally and will be looking more closely at it in the next few days.

I sync'ed the epel6 repo with the new pulp packages and ran the following commands on a yum client:

root ctucvm06:~# yum --enablerepo=epel clean all
Loaded plugins: security
Cleaning repos: capella-base epel rhel6 rhel6-optional
Cleaning up Everything
root ctucvm06:~# yum --enablerepo=epel search iftop
Loaded plugins: security
capella-base                                                                                                                          | 1.2 kB     00:00
capella-base/primary                                                                                                                  |  11 kB     00:00
capella-base                                                                                                                                           22/22
epel                                                                                                                                  | 3.8 kB     00:00
epel/primary_db                                                                                                                       | 4.4 MB     00:00
rhel6                                                                                                                                 | 3.5 kB     00:00
rhel6/primary_db                                                                                                                      |  17 MB     00:00
rhel6-optional                                                                                                                        | 3.1 kB     00:00
rhel6-optional/primary_db                                                                                                             | 2.2 MB     00:00
epel/pkgtags                                                                                                                          |  330 B     00:00
Error: database disk image is malformed

Both pulp server and yum client are RHEL6.3.

-Bryce