[Pulp-list] API for puppet module search/install face?

Hello,

I've only recently stumbled across Pulp, and I'm loving the repository syncing side of it, but I wonder if I'm missing a trick...  I'm hoping to access those modules using "puppet module install / search" but as far as I can tell the JSON API just isn't there.

Have I missed something in the documentation?  I can lend a hand if that task's outstanding (just thought I'd check before I re-invent)

Regards,

Pete

This email was sent by a company owned by Pearson plc, registered office at 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.  Registered in England and Wales with company number 53723.