Re: [Pulp-list] pulp-puppet theory of operation/use

okay, I stand corrected on the content not being published, pulp_puppet
publishes into a different spot than pulp_rpm so couldn't find it at
first.  Did some more digging and found it at:

after some more poking I also came across this blog post:

I think I am seeing what Peter is getting at now though.  the
'puppet module' tool looks like it is expecting some forge API foo

here is the bit from puppet's forge.rb:
response =

so looks like the puppet module tools are expecting some URL handling
in adiditon to the basic json content.

I am wondering if some of it is related to: