Re: [Pulp-list] API for puppet module search/install face?

On 01/29/2013 07:13 PM, Peter Hehn wrote:
Hello,

I've only recently stumbled across Pulp, and I'm loving the repository
syncing side of it, but I wonder if I'm missing a trick...  I'm hoping
to access those modules using "puppet module install / search" but as
far as I can tell the JSON API just isn't there.

Have I missed something in the documentation?  I can lend a hand if that
task's outstanding (just thought I'd check before I re-invent)

Those APIs are being worked on currently and should be available in the 2.1 release in early April.

Regards,

Pete