From: "Dennis Gregorovic" <dgregor redhat com>
To: pulp-list redhat com
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 1:58:36 PM
Subject: [Pulp-list] use case: "last modified"

Hi,

I have a use case and I'm wondering how to address it in pulp.  I would
like to get the "last modified" timestamp on a content unit, where "last
modified" is defined as either
 a) the most recent time the content's attributes were modified
 b) the most recent time the content was associated or removed from a
repo

Additionally, I would like to be able to perform queries across repos on
this data.  For example: "what are all of the RPMs that have been
modified since July 1, 2013?"

Is this something that can be accomplished today?

Cheers
-- Dennis