Re: [Pulp-list] Repository retention controls

Brian,

it is better to ask on the Pulp list, but if I remember this right, Pulp
handles this automatically.

During repo sync, new packages are downloaded and then links (on a file
system level) are created and repocreate called to construct the
repository. One of the last steps is to clean unused packages (which
does not have any references).

But I am not sure if this cleanup phase is done at the end of every
synchronization, or once a week or something. I believe every single
sync.

/CCing pulp list

LZ