Re: [Pulp-list] Repository retention controls

Jason,

Thanks for your input. I had gotten a response that seemed to indicate that this behavior could be modified via the Yum importer plugin options. Is that a correct statement? If not, I can't see how the size of repositories could be properly managed if you can't control the number of old package versions to be retained before aging off.

Thanks again,
Brian