[Pulp-list] Pulp V2 export API

Hello,

I am working on katello disconnected to make it working with PulpV2 and
I have noticed there is no export API in the documentation. Is this only
not documented, or is this really missing in the V 2.0?

I also have one requirement. When exporting multiple repositories, we
need to create the directory structure in advance, which is a bit tricky
since katello-disconnected can be used on a client. Would you mind
creating a small bit (maybe a export option, maybe this could be a
default) to create directory where repository is about to export with
all the parents directories? Like mkdir -p /export/path/blah/blah.
It could help me to simplify disconnected.

Thanks

--
Later,

 Lukas "lzap" Zapletal