Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp V2 export API

On 03/01/2013 04:15 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
Hello,

I am working on katello disconnected to make it working with PulpV2 and
I have noticed there is no export API in the documentation. Is this only
not documented, or is this really missing in the V 2.0?

It's there, but Pradeep wrote it and never documented how to use it, so it's gonna take some time for me to get someone to figure it out to tell you.

I also have one requirement. When exporting multiple repositories, we
need to create the directory structure in advance, which is a bit tricky
since katello-disconnected can be used on a client. Would you mind
creating a small bit (maybe a export option, maybe this could be a
default) to create directory where repository is about to export with
all the parents directories? Like mkdir -p /export/path/blah/blah.
It could help me to simplify disconnected.

File an RFE. There's a small chance it functions like that today in v2, but otherwise I'll have to get someone in that code to see about making the change.

Thanks

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp