Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp V2 export API

Thanks guys,

so is my understanding correct: Pulp V2 cannot export into standard
repository, only as ISO files?

Can you describe me the full process of exporting part of our CDN
structure and importing it into another Pulp V2 instance? I mean, from
the Pulp perspective there is no directory structure, it is just a bunch
of repositories.

I am interested in process of exporting and re-exporting several
repositories:

How many ISO files do I need to create and transfer?
How do I create these PULP_MANIFEST file for ISO importer?
What happens when I re-export new content?
How do I re-import new content?

Thanks

LZ