[Pulp-list] New setup.py

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 15:17:46 UTC 2013

There's a new python package in the pulp repository that will need to be
installed when you next check out from master (crud, I just remembered
I'll need to update the dev guide). It's under pulp_devel and contains
our testing utilities we want to make accessible to plugin developers.
Make sure to run it's setup.py otherwise you'll see failures in both the
pulp and pulp_rpm repos.

I did update run-test.sh to run tests in that package and will figure
out what needs to be done to jenkins in a bit.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp