[Pulp-list] New setup.py

There's a new python package in the pulp repository that will need to be installed when you next check out from master (crud, I just remembered I'll need to update the dev guide). It's under pulp_devel and contains our testing utilities we want to make accessible to plugin developers. Make sure to run it's setup.py otherwise you'll see failures in both the pulp and pulp_rpm repos.

I did update run-test.sh to run tests in that package and will figure out what needs to be done to jenkins in a bit.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp