[Pulp-list] Help around somme commands (multiple questions)

Hi,
Can somebody tell me is in the V2.0 Stable the following commands work:
I create a client system, registered,, the install rpm works but when i bind this system in group as a member nothing works.  Is it implemented, a bug or ma i wrong ? The commands are :

*
 pulp-admin rpm consumer group package install --name=k3b --consumer-group-id=mygroup

 pulp-admin rpm consumer group package install run --name=k3b --consumer-group-id=mygroup
*

Again is there a way to know wich repos are binded with a consumer-group

Thanks for you answers
Henri