Re: [Pulp-list] Help around somme commands (multiple questions)

Definitely a good idea to send this to the list, since everybody on the pulp team would like to hear the good things you have to say about Pulp and also help you with the issues you are seeing. Cc'ing pulp-list in this reply. Other comments are inline -