[Pulp-list] Automating the deployment of pulp-consumer

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Mon Oct 21 20:11:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is anyone currently deploying the pulp-consumer client and registering/binding to repos in an automated fashion?  I was surprised to see that there was not a Puppet module out on Forge for this already.  I do see a module on github:

https://github.com/KrisBuytaert/puppet-pulp

While this module does install the pulp-consumer client,  it doesn't do anything beyond that like registering to the Pulp server or binding to repositories.  I would think that this would be somewhat of a standard procedure for those running Pulp, but maybe not?

Thanks,

Josh