2013-September Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Pulp-list] branch pulp-2.4 created,
- [Pulp-list] repo published with different checksum-type for group, updateinfo, and productid,
- [Pulp-list] PYCURL ERROR 22 - The requested URL returned error: 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable,
- [Pulp-list] pulp CA management changed on master (pulp 2.3),
- [Pulp-list] pulp-manage-db after next pull on master,
- [Pulp-list] Pulp 2.2 released,
- [Pulp-list] [Devel] New Repository Layout, Action Required For Developers,