[Pulp-list] admin access restriction per repo

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 15:04:18 UTC 2014

Hi Gregory,

I don't believe Pulp can apply permissions [0] to a specific repo. It can limit a user to specific actions for a general type of thing (ie: a repo), but it can't limit repo A versus repo B. I hope this will be expanded in the future. I'm not sure if there is a specific RFE for this or not. If you want, you could look in bugzilla to see if someone has already written an RFE for this, and if not maybe write one?

[0]: http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/admin-client/authentication.html?highlight=permission#permissions

-Brian