[Pulp-list] Mirroring EPEL 7

ben.stanley at exemail.com.au ben.stanley at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 5 03:22:02 UTC 2014

I am having trouble with mirroring epel7.

In the source repository, the rpms are all sorted into sub-directories by
letter.

The repository index file references them that way as well.

When I publish the repository from pulp 2.5, it appears on my http server
in a single directory.

When I attempt to configure a client to use it, it attempts to access the
rpm in the letter sub-directory.

How can I get pulp to publish the rpms as they are upstream?
Or, alternatively, can pulp generate a new repomd.xml reflecting the flat
layout?

Thanks,
Ben Stanley