[Pulp-list] quick functionality question about repo metadata

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 17:55:08 UTC 2014

Jon, you are not the only person that has been seeing this behavior.  I have not been able to duplicate locally so far but am continuing to investigate.  If you track down the exact nature of the issue by all means please let me know and I'll get a fix in ASAP.  If you clean out the previously published files, does yum work properly in that case?  They should be ignored since they are not referenced in the repomd.xml but I'm wondering if yum is doing something strange.

-Barnaby