[Pulp-list] Repo sync - importing package groups/categories

RK RK kanagaraj.rk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:30:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have pulp 2.5 installed in Centos 7 64 bit system. When I do repo sync
using
pulp-admin rpm repo sync run --repo-id=myid

It downloads all the packages but it stands at

Importing package groups/categories...
[-]
... completed

for several hours and no progress is going.

When I put ctrl+c and if I try to publish my repo, it says,

[\]
Waiting to begin...

Please guide me what went wrong and how this could be eliminated in future.

Why it waits to begin? What happens when i execute ctrl+c in the middle?

--

With Regards,
RK,