[Pulp-list] pulp-admin authentication without passwords

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 22:59:36 UTC 2014

To my knowledge, there isn't a great way to do this in Pulp currently, but I believe there is a workaround. If you set the user_cert_expiration parameter in the [security] session to a large number and restart all of your pulp related processes then the next time you use pulp-admin to acquire a cert you will get a long-standing cert that is kept at ~/.pulp/user-cert.pem. That cert kept in that location should be similar to what you are looking for. pulp-admin knows to look for it at ~/.pulp/user-cert.pem.

Hopefully this is helpful.

-Brian