[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

[Pulp-list] SOLVED: Duplicate RPMs in Repository




> -----Original Message-----
> From: pulp-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:pulp-list-
> bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of de Jong, Mark-Jan
> Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:21 PM
> To: pulp-list redhat com
> Subject: [Pulp-list] Duplicate RPMs in Repository
>
> Hello, I have an issue where I have two copies of the same RPM in the same
> repository and it seems to be causing a conflict with my metadata.

This was solved by adding '--remove-missing true' to the pulp feed.

Thanks!

> I currently synchronize the pulp stable branch for rhel6.
> Back in October there was an rpm for m2crypto that differs from the current
> one. Both have a different checksum, but both have the same name and
> version.
>
> When I try to `yum groupinstall "Pulp Consumer"` I get the error message:
>
> (1/4): m2crypto-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm                                     | 472 kB
> 00:04
> http://repos.nix.teo.earth/pulp/repos/pulp/stable/rhel/6/x86_64/m2crypt
> o-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm: [Errno -1] Package does not match intended
> download. Suggestion: run yum --enablerepo=pulp_rhel6_x86_64 clean
> metadata
>
> I have tried removing one of the RPM's but that doesn't seem to work at all.
> The command (w/ output)  I'm using is:
>
> #> pulp-admin rpm repo remove rpm --repo-id=pulp_rhel6_x86_64 --match
> 'name=m2crypto'
> This command may be exited via ctrl+c without affecting the request.
>
> [-]
> Waiting to begin...
>
> [-]
> Running...
>
> Units:
>   m2crypto-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-x86_64
>   m2crypto-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-x86_64
>   m2crypto-debuginfo-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-x86_64
>   m2crypto-debuginfo-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-x86_64
>
> But When I run  `pulp-admin rpm repo content rpm --repo-
> id=pulp_rhel6_x86_64 --match 'name=m2crypto'`  the packages are still
> there.
>
>
> #> pulp-admin rpm repo content rpm --repo-id=pulp_rhel6_x86_64 --match
> 'name=m2crypto'
> Arch:         x86_64
> Buildhost:    rhel6-builder
> Checksum:
> 8d84fbe3ee25f441c38f9721c2131bb0d1b2adb84d9941be1fc4012ce0d67d10
> Checksumtype: sha256
> Description:  This package allows you to call OpenSSL functions from python
>               scripts.
> Epoch:        0
> Filename:     m2crypto-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm
> License:      MIT
> Name:         m2crypto
> Provides:     m2crypto = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0, m2crypto(x86-64) =
>               0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0
> Release:      8.el6
> Requires:     libc.so.6()(64bit), libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit),
>               libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4)(64bit), libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4)(64bit),
>               libcrypto.so.10()(64bit), libpthread.so.0()(64bit),
>               libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit), libpython2.6.so.1.0()(64bit),
>               libssl.so.10()(64bit), python(abi) = 2.6-0, rtld(GNU_HASH)
> Vendor:       None
> Version:      0.21.1.pulp
>
> Arch:         x86_64
> Buildhost:    rhel6-builder
> Checksum:
> f9bf930a3955a5be6662cad3a428f619ca00eae5dd098401dc3eed25e539cef1
> Checksumtype: sha256
> Description:  This package allows you to call OpenSSL functions from python
>               scripts.
> Epoch:        0
> Filename:     m2crypto-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm
> License:      MIT
> Name:         m2crypto
> Provides:     m2crypto = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0, m2crypto(x86-64) =
>               0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0
> Release:      8.el6
> Requires:     libc.so.6()(64bit), libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit),
>               libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4)(64bit), libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4)(64bit),
>               libcrypto.so.10()(64bit), libpthread.so.0()(64bit),
>               libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit), libpython2.6.so.1.0()(64bit),
>               libssl.so.10()(64bit), python(abi) = 2.6-0, rtld(GNU_HASH)
> Vendor:       None
> Version:      0.21.1.pulp
>
> Arch:         x86_64
> Buildhost:    rhel6-builder
> Checksum:
> 1fcefc50e6c7fa05c277c611ab394570fbebada529dfbeeca72ba753f1b993cd
> Checksumtype: sha256
> Description:  This package provides debug information for package
> m2crypto.
>               Debug information is useful when developing applications that use
>               this package or when debugging this package.
> Epoch:        0
> Filename:     m2crypto-debuginfo-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm
> License:      MIT
> Name:         m2crypto-debuginfo
> Provides:     m2crypto-debuginfo = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0,
>               m2crypto-debuginfo(x86-64) = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0
> Release:      8.el6
> Requires:
> Vendor:       None
> Version:      0.21.1.pulp
>
> Arch:         x86_64
> Buildhost:    rhel6-builder
> Checksum:
> add3bc7de95a1bdec7ce67ea5231461474bf00e382b0cf94940ab2fdc6a1b26b
> Checksumtype: sha256
> Description:  This package provides debug information for package
> m2crypto.
>               Debug information is useful when developing applications that use
>               this package or when debugging this package.
> Epoch:        0
> Filename:     m2crypto-debuginfo-0.21.1.pulp-8.el6.x86_64.rpm
> License:      MIT
> Name:         m2crypto-debuginfo
> Provides:     m2crypto-debuginfo = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0,
>               m2crypto-debuginfo(x86-64) = 0.21.1.pulp-8.el6-0
> Release:      8.el6
> Requires:
> Vendor:       None
> Version:      0.21.1.pulp
>
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks!
> Mark
>
> ________________________________
>
> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
> PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and
> confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is
> addressed and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any
> problems occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pulp-list mailing list
> Pulp-list redhat com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pulp-list

________________________________

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any problems occur with transmission, please contact sender. Thank you.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]