[Pulp-list] External Repositories

Hi

Can someone help..  im a newbie to Pulp server and im currently going through the install guide.  One thing that im unsure about is where I point my repository syncs to?   For example we want to sync RHEL 5 & 6 RPMS and for security updates but on the pulp install guide they only show a fedora repository ?  Are there actual Pulp repositories for these versions of rhel that my pulp server should using?

Regards

Dan

Daniel Lewis
Senior Systems Analyst

Mobile: +44 (0)7738446353
Desk: +44 (0)1923 320130
Email: dlewis salmon com

Salmon Ltd • 2nd Floor • 64 Clarendon Rd • Watford • Herts • WD17 1DA
Tel: +44 (0)1923 320000 • Fax: +44 (0)1923 320023
www.salmon.com

Unique Approach • Unique Solutions

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended for the use of the addressee only. Dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please advise the originator by reply e-mail and delete it. Thank you.

Salmon's Registered Address is: 27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ. Registered in England 2360867.

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl