[Pulp-list] Consumer info

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 15:53:30 UTC 2014

Drew,

This feature is currently available only via the REST API. http://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.3/integration/rest-api/consumer/profile.html

Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Drew Blessing" <Drew.Blessing at buckle.com>
To: pulp-list at redhat.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:37:55 PM
Subject: [Pulp-list] Consumer info

Is it possible to get detailed reports about consumers? On the pulpproject.org page is says "Pu lp server… reports on what content is on each consumer." I can't find anything in recent docs that shows how this might be done. I have also looked through the pulp-admin and pulp-consumer help output and don't see any evident options. It seems like querying consumers for package versions would be a common thing an admin would want to do. Can someone steer me in the right direction, please?