[Pulp-list] Issues with node repo sync

Christina Plummer cplummer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:58:19 UTC 2014

Saw the Request Timeout errors again yesterday when trying to do a node
sync.  I was actually doing a tcpdump on the parent, and did not see any
traffic on port 5672 until I had restarted both qpidd on the parent, and
goferd on the child.

Barnaby - does this sound like the known issue you mentioned?