[Pulp-list] pulp clustering / HA

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 17:46:07 UTC 2014

On 06/23/2014 10:39 AM, Barnaby Court wrote:
> With Pulp 2.3.x the scenario you described sounds about right.

I would like to add that it depends on what you mean by passive. If you
mean that httpd isn't running on the passive system, then things are fine.

If it is running, and just waiting for a load balancer to switch traffic
over if the primary fails, that will cause problems with the 2.3 tasking
system.

I recommend ensuring that httpd is not running on your passive system.

As Barnaby noted, this will all be much better with our upcoming 2.4
release.