[Pulp-list] pulp and python 2.7

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Fri Mar 7 14:33:21 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the general info.  I'll be sure to grab the apache 2.4 config, so thanks for the heads up on that.

Cheers

On Mar 7, 2014, at 9:06 AM, "Michael Hrivnak" <mhrivnak at redhat.com> wrote:

Jason,

I don't know of anyone who has built pulp for those versions on centos6. But of course we develop and test pulp in Fedora, which is python 2.7 and apache 2.4 these days, so that may help you.

Perhaps the most important point for you to know is that we have different apache config files for 2.2 vs. 2.4, and el6 will build with the 2.2 version unless you intervene. There aren't any other incompatibilities I can think of at the moment.

Happy building,
Michael