[Pulp-list] configure puplic repo with pulp

RK RK kanagaraj.rk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:26:36 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am using pulp 2.4.x and I have my set of packages to be distributed as a
repo.

The token default_to_published is set to true in pulp.conf

I also used the option pulp-admin repo publish to publish my repo

But even then I cannot retrieve the packages to my client via yum install.

I have manually created the repo file to point my pulp server in my client.

I didn't install any pulp client in my client machine.

Is there any way to publish the repo to the public in pulp via port 80 and
use those repo from the client without installing any pulp client packages?

--

With Regards,
RK,