[Pulp-list] how does this agent commnication works ?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 17:23:37 UTC 2014

The suggestion to use yum for your use case is a workaround. Regarding improving Pulp's features, if a Pulp user believes there is a feature missing, then the first step is to file a feature request. Would you be willing to fill out a ticket in the bug tracker [0]? Put [RFE] at the beginning of the title so we know its a feature request.

Regarding the yum clean strangeness with uploaded units, I'm not sure what the root cause is for that. Would you be willing to file a separate bug on that describing the issue? You can also do that here [0].

[0]:  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pulp

-Brian