[Pulp-list] PULP upload package to repository

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 18:56:57 UTC 2014

After running any pulp-admin command you can see the exact calls it made to the server and its responses in the contents of ~/.pulp/server_calls.log. You should be able to find the contents of the requests there.

Regarding HTTP vs HTTPS, I believe it's going to use HTTPS, but you can use a traffic analyzer like wireshark to be sure.

-Brian