[Pulp-list] New Docs Builders

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 20:50:47 UTC 2014

On 22 October 2014 16:31, Randy Barlow <rbarlow at redhat.com> wrote:
> Heyo!
>
> I've merged all of my docs PRs that combine our various Sphinx files
> together in the master branches of all our repos. For Pulp, RPM, and
> Puppet, we will need to make new RTD builders for the new doc
> locations/layouts. Who has credentials to do this? I suggest that we get
> new subdomains for each of these, like pulp.readthedocs, pulp_rpm.rtd,
> and pulp_puppet.rtd or similar.

As a side note, if you store / write your docs as markdown [1], then I
made a little openshift service, to serve up pdf's of the documents.
See: https://ttboj.wordpress.com/2014/10/18/hacking-out-an-openshift-app/

Note: If the markdown files contain images, this is not yet supported
and will fail.

For more info.

Cheers,
James

[1] other formats can be easily added too