[Pulp-list] Qpid SSL on Pulp 2.4

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Oct 24 14:26:39 UTC 2014

Hi Jason,

I've successfully used Qpid over SSL with Pulp 2.4 with port 5671. I see that you've configured the Qpid side of the SSL connection, but is server.conf for pulp configured? Refer to the docs [0] for how to configure the Pulp side of this.

The login portions of Pulp are unrelated to the tasking system. Using pulp-admin to login is not related to the tasking or consumer communications through Qpid.

Do the Pulp services start properly? I see you are testing with SSL, but I'm not seeing what Pulp commands you are running and what errors they produce.

[0]: http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/broker-settings.html#qpid-with-ssl

-Brian