[Pulp-list] Memory Usage

Roth, Sandro Sandro.Roth at zurich-airport.com
Tue Apr 7 10:13:52 UTC 2015

Hi list

We are having some issues with our pulp server and it's memory usage.
As you can see in the attached image, we upgraded the server from 8 to 12 gigs a couple of weeks back but it still eats up all the available memory.

Since memory is full most of the time it started swapping.

$ free -m
Mem:         11908      11759        149          0        170        974
-/+ buffers/cache:      10614       1293
Swap:         4095       4095          0

Has anybody else seen such a behavior?
We're running version 2.5.3, upgrade to 2.6 is planned for near future.

Thanks
Sandro

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. You are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation. Header information contained in E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons in accordance with the Swiss data protection act.