[Pulp-list] Error: Invalid properties: ['distributor_type_id']

Mihai Ibanescu mihai.ibanescu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:41:04 UTC 2015

Hi.

I've been trying to make progress on installing pulp_win, and I am not sure
if there's a problem with the plugin itself, or I forgot to restart
something.

After building the rpms (sources at https://github.com/lsjostro/pulp_win),
I installed the server and the admin parts on separate machines.

Trying to create the repo with:

pulp-admin win repo create --repo-id win-repo-1 --display-name "Windows
Repo 1"

I get an Invalid properties: ['distributor_type_id']

I had to patch the spec file in order for the rpms to build, I can provide
the patch if anyone wants to go down and chase the problem.

Any ideas? Or pointers which log files to check for problems?

Thank you!
Mihai