[Pulp-list] Unable to get Child Node to sync with Parent Node

We have have been trying to get a Pulp Chile node to sync a repo with a Parent node but always run into an authentication error. The one we are receiving now is:

#######
[aaron pulpvm1 ~]$ pulp-admin node sync run --node-id test-consumer
This command may be exited via ctrl+c without affecting the request.

RequestException: GET request on /pulp/api/v2/consumers/test-consumer/bindings/
failed with 401 - Authentication with username test-consumer failed: invalid
oauth credentials.

Error occurred during synchronization, check the child node logs for details
########

The test_oauth.py script in the playpen will succeed, but from the remote host it won't work. I have setup verify_ssl=false on all .conf files and setup the key/secret/user_id up within the node.conf on the client. I am able to register,activate it as a node, and bind the repo to it, but unable to sync.

Thanks,
Brad