Re: [Pulp-list] Error: Invalid properties: ['distributor_type_id']

Mihai,

pulp_win is a third-party plugin, and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. If you are interested in getting it working with current pulp, your best bet is probably to contact the original author and see how you might be able to help out.

Best of luck,
Michael